Logo

Confirmed Line-up: Udinese v LIVERPOOL (Europa League)

Date: 6th December 2012 at 4:47 pm
Written by: | Comments (14)

Starting team: Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Carragher, Skrtel, Henderson, Sahin, Allen, Suso, Downing, Suarez.

Subs: Jones, Cole, Coates, Sterling, Shelvey, Assaidi, Wisdom

Live4Liverpool is recruiting columnists. For further info contact the site editor at live4liverpool@snack-media.com

Follow us on Twitter here: @live4Liverpool and ‘Like’ us on Facebook

Related posts:

TEN of the most stupid sendings off ever
Bad Behaviour Is So Last Season – Bring On the Role Models!
Surgery claims denied

14 thoughts on “Confirmed Line-up: Udinese v LIVERPOOL (Europa League)

• adedayo isaac
    1 year ago

i want liverpool to sell sterling that boy is a fullish

• SHELLY

Disappointing line up

• Bejnay
    1 year ago

It’s not our best lineup, but I think we get it done today. Looking for a showing from Sahin and Suso. Sahin, especially, needs to make his mark, if he wants back into the side for EPL matches.

• Fab
    1 year ago

Oh no . Allen + Henderson . there will be a lot of backwards passing with them 2 . i dont tink BR know what he is doing

• Prole
      1 year ago

Lucky you’re not the manager or it would still be 0:0.

• Fab
    1 year ago

Hooray things r lookin up , sahin off shelvey on . good
    now if only Allen would get injured

• ozred
      1 year ago

Grow up you flog. F***ing supperter??

• Mackie
    1 year ago

tis hard watching pool these days under BR – its not exciting anymore , they are too slow and its boring

• Prole
    1 year ago

Pool dominating here. Hendo is improving by the game. Great stuff!!

• Jack The Lad
    1 year ago

Was that a game in the Football Conference I just watched!? Frightening trash by both teams!! Christ, I lost count of the number of times I nodded off for a second.

• Alan
      1 year ago

you and me both , not for the 1st time this season . whether he is good or bad i dont know , but Rodgers football bores me , really really bores me

• Jack The Lad
        1 year ago

I felt a strange sensation after that game. I actually think I know what it’s like to wake from a coma after twenty years.

• simon
    1 year ago

we ARE boring this season , i blame Joe Allen , everything goes through him , he gets the ball , our attackers move into space , he doesnt pass it forward , he passes it sideways slowing game down ,giving opponents time to get tight , happens 30 times a game . its boring !

• Sammy